2. Entries must be submitted by sending them as e-mail attachments to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2016.
You may send up to three (3) photos to this e-mail address, indicating your name, and home address in the body of the e-mail. We must be able to find your name, home address and the e-mail address used to send the photos in your original 2015 Hilly registration. This information will be used to verify that you were a Hilly participant or volunteer. We will use this e-mail address to notify you if your photo is selected as one of the top ten photographs. The Hilly Hundred is not responsible if we are unable to notify you by the e-mail address used with the 2016 Hilly Hundred Photo Contest photo submission. You may enter a description of each photo if you like. The flickr website is no longer used to submit photos. It will only be used to display photos after they have been submitted to us as described here.
3. Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than yourself. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
4. No identification may appear on the image.
5. All submissions must be made from images recorded during the 2016 Hilly Hundred Weekend and must be associated with the Hilly and its surrounding events.
6. Each entrant may submit up to three (3) images. Submission of more than three (3) images will disqualify all entries.
7. The deadline for submission is November 30, 2016.
8. Prizes: 1st - $100 cash; 2nd -$75 gift certificate; 3rd - $50 gift certificate; 4th $40 gift certificate; 5th - $30 gift certificates; Honorable mentions 6-10 will receive a $20 gift certificate. All gift certificates are redeemable for Hilly merchandise on-site at the 2017 Hilly Hundred.
9. Judging will be conducted by the Hilly Hundred Photo Contest Director and assistants. Ties will be broken by the Hilly Hundred Managing Director.
10. The winning photographers will be notified next February. Their photos will be published in the March 2017 issue of the CIBANEWS, will be displayed at the next year's Hilly Hundred Weekend and at other appropriate locations including the CIBA website www.cibaride.org, and the Hilly Hundred Photo Contest winners web page.11. By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable perpetual non-exclusive license to the Central Indiana Bicycling Association, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the Contest, CIBA, and the Hilly Hundred Weekend in any media now or hereafter known.